Product: Kuang Lung KL 288 Super-Flex Shaft Slim type
Type: 3/32" and 1/8"
- Specially designed with extra flexibility, high precision and accuracy.
- Easy/ Quick "S" ecure and "R" ellease mechanism.
- Convenient twist or component construction allows easy and quick handpiece, couple, inner shaff, outer sleeve replacement.
- Turn off tool and disconnect from powder supply.
- Holding down the shaft lock button screw the square drive adapter onto the motor shaft and tighten firmly.
- Screw the flex Shaft onto the powder housing making sure the square end of shaft (inner cable) slides down into the square hole in the square drive adapter.
- Your handpiece is now ready to insert you bit with the new "SNAP LOCK" mechanism. =>Turn the red-dot on the handpiece to "R" for bit insertion or removal.=> Turn the red-dot on the handpiece to "S" position. Besure to turn enough to "SNAP LOCK" the collet.
- Before you turn on the tool, make sure the red-dot is in "S" position and the bit is secured. Do not start super-flex shaft when red-dot is in "R" position or without a bit. Otherwise this will cause damage to the flex shaft.